Six (6) Impact Implement Pro Pieces together to create one amazing system!
Impact Implements Pro 1-Point Lift System
The Impact Implements 1-Point Lift System turns ATVs, UTVs and lawn tractors into an all-purpose work machine. Quick-attach, durable attachment accessories go on & off the ATV/UTV/Lawn Tractor easily with a single hitch pin. The Impact Implements 1-Point Lift System is easy to adjust and installs into a 2″ hitch style receiver already installed on the ATV, UTV or lawn tractors.
- Heavy Duty, 14 gauge tube steel construction
- Four (4) reinforced linkage arms
- Larger vertical riser for durability
- Additional gusset and mounting holes for great height adjustments
- Manual crank / lift for an additional 10″ of fine adjustments
- Three (3) assembly positions allow for various starting positions for accessories
- Single hitch pin (included) attachment for quick and easy accessory changes
- Fits 2″ hitch receiver (not included)
- Weight: 23 lbs
- SKU: IP4431_BK
Impact Implements Pro 3-Position Blade with Box Ends
The Impact Implement Pro Blade with Box Ends is ideal for grading driveways, clearing brush from woodland trails, leveling dirt or working on other back filling projects. Boxed ends help retain the material being worked on by the blade. Apply down pressure for customized cutting and leveling capabilities.
- Three (3) position blade with 12° angle adjustment in either direction (left / right)
- Includes two (2) boxed ends
- Reversible / Replaceable cutting edge
- Blade: 52″ (W) x 12″ (H)
- Box Ends: 6.5″ (W) x 12″ (H)
- Weight: 42 lbs
- SKU: IP4447_BK
Impact Implements Pro Landscape Rake with Latch
The Impact Implements Pro Landscape Rake with Tipper Latch is our best-selling implement accessory and for good reason. Use it to clear brush, rake woodland trails, prepare soil for food plots, knock down unwanted gopher mounds, rake horse arenas, and thatch lawns. A nice tool for use around the farm, in the garden and on the lawn. All new ″Quick Pull″ Release Latch allows rake to swing back for easy clean out of debris from the rake tines. Truly a do it all attachment!
- Nineteen (19), replaceable spring steel rake tines
- Rake: 62″ (W) x 10.75″ (H) x 7.75″ (D)
- Tines: 10″(H) x 1″ (W)
- Weight: 32 lbs
- SKU: IP4456_BK
Impact Implements Pro Cultivator
The Impact Implements Pro Cultivator with Adjustable Tines is used for secondary tillage. Beveled edge, spring steel tines cut through prepped soil, leaving deep furrows for seeding. Cultivator teeth work near the surface, unlike chisel plow shanks that work deep beneath the surface.
- Six (6), adjustable and replaceable cutting edge tines
- 49″ cutting path
- Unit: 50″ (W) x 12.5″ (H)
- Tines: 2″ (W) x 12.5″ (H)
- Weight: 40 lbs
- SKU: IP4420_BK
Impact Implements Pro Disc Plow / Harrow
The Impact Implements Pro Disc Plow / Harrow is a must have multi-functional accessory. A versatile tool for food plot preparation, gardening or just cutting up clumps of soil, it is also used to chop up unwanted weeds or crop remainders. Offset discs repeatedly slice the ground, loosening soil as they cut. The integrated weight tray adds up to 80lbs of downward force.
- Features eight (8), 12″ notched, hardened steel, cutter disc blades
- Two (2), sets of four discs provide 54″ of cutting width
- Features a stable axle with two (2) heavy duty roller bearings per axle
- 15° blade angle of attack
- Integrated weight tray adds downward pressure and increases soil penetration
- 17″ (L) x 17″ (W) x 1 3/8″ (D)
- Weight: 120 lbs
- SKU: IP4471_BK
Impact Implements Pro Middle Buster
The Impact Implements Pro Middle Buster is the ideal potato plow or breaking plow. It is useful for laying off rows, opening furrows, digging potatoes, pointing a ditch, digging trenches for water lines, and for general field prep. The subsoil point cuts sod and loosens compacted soil.
- Rigid drop shank
- middle buster: 16″ (W) x 9.75″ (H)
- cutting tine: 16″ (W) x 5.5″ (H)
- cutting edge: 3″ (L) x 1″ (W) x 3/8″ (D)
- Weight: 40lbs
- SKU: IP4490_BK