FREE SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 STATES.
Denali Standard Series UTV Snow Plow
Choose from 60", 66" or 72"
Fits: Hisun HS500 / HS700
The DENALI Standard UTV Plow by MotoAlliance is made to handle the toughest conditions including sand, snow, and ice. The "Easy-Connect" design created by the MotoAlliance engineers will make attaching and detaching your plow an extremely easy process. This Center Mounted plow disperses the force of impact to the sturdiest part of the UTV / SxS, preventing damage to the front end or other vehicle parts from sudden impact.
Denali Standard Plow Includes:
- Plow Blade (19 inches scoop) and leading horizontal supports are formed from a single piece of 11 gauge steel
- Four 7 gauge ribs run the full height of the blade
- Three additional 7 gauge horizontal stabilizers support the deepest point of the blade
- 65° attack angle and over center design ensures snow rolls up and is thrown forward
- Two (2), Replaceable 7gauge steel wear bars included with every kit
- Height and angle adjustable skid feet included
- 3 Year Warranty
Push Tubes and mounting bracket included. UTV Plow mounts by MotoAlliance are made from 100% laser cut 1/4" steel. The custom slotted holes allow your blade to hug the ground while the overall design of the side walls are formed from the body which maximizes the strength of the mount. All other components of the mount are then welded together to create one impact resistant mount which is proudly. Made in the USA.
Denali UTV Plow Push Tubes:
- Impact Resistant Reinforced Pivot Assembly - 2 additional support bars for maximum durability & strength
- Turn system allows you to easily position your plow in 5 different angles - 0, 12.5°, 25°
- Simple detachment system with the pull of a pin
- Structural tube steel cross bar for added lateral rigidity
- Quick Release Pins included
- Extended push tubes are designed to be used with SxS/UTVs that have tracks
- Fully compatible with Denali Pro and Standard Plow Systems.
Complete snow plow set-up requires lifting with a winch.
Denali UTV Plow Roller:
- Designed specifically to resist wear from the steep angle that occurs between the fairlead and the plow, thus extending the life of your plow lift system.
- For use with either a steel or synthetic cable.
- Drop in replacement for standard or wide spool fairleads
- Standard spool bolt pattern: 3" x 4-7/8"
- Wide spool bolt pattern: 3" x 6.67"
- Constructed of Black powder coated 7 gauge steel
- Two (2) roller heights for different fairlead heights and angles
- Includes hardware and instructions
Denali Rubber Flap Kit
- Upgraded (stiffer) rubber flap
- Specific to the blade size (66" or 72")
- Rubber Flap - 66" or 72"
- Metal Hold Down Bar - 66" or 72"
- Installation Hardware
Denali Plow Flag
Our Commercial Grade Plow Markers are necessary for seeing the edge of your blades.
- Stainless steel base
- Highly visible orange color
- Flexible to -50° F
- Includes hardware
Hisun HS500 / HS700 UTV Denali Standard Series Snow Plow
Part #: MA11756
Free Shipping to Lower 48 States
Please call or email for Alaska, Hawaii or international shipping quotes.
Add to cart & proceed to checkout.
Questions or prefer to purchase by phone? Call 4x4 UTV or email us at email@example.com