IMPACT Implements PRO Hydraulic New Soil Cultivation 4 Piece Kit IP4999Motoalliance
1-Point Hydraulic Lift System
- Heavy Duty, 14-gauge tube steel construction
- Approximately 1,100lbs of pushing force and 800lbs of pulling force
- Hydraulic lift for an additional 10" of fine adjustments
- Fits 2″ hitch receiver (not included)
- Weight: 52 lbs
The Impact Implements Pro Cultivator with Adjustable Tines is used for secondary tillage. Beveled edge, spring steel tines cut through prepped soil, leaving deep furrows for seeding. Cultivator teeth work near the surface, unlike chisel plow shanks that work deep beneath the surface.
- Six (6), adjustable and replaceable cutting edge tines
- 49″ cutting path
- Unit: 50″ (W) x 12.5″ (H)
- Tines: 2″ (W) x 12.5″ (H)
- Weight: 40 lbs
- SKU: IP4420_BK
The Impact Implements Pro Disc Plow / Harrow is a must have multi-functional accessory. A versatile tool for food plot preparation, gardening or just cutting up clumps of soil, it is also used to chop up unwanted weeds or crop remainders. Offset discs repeatedly slice the ground, loosening soil as they cut. The integrated weight tray adds up to 80lbs of downward force.
- Features eight (8), 12″ notched, hardened steel, cutter disc blades
- Two (2), sets of four discs provide 54″ of cutting width
- Features a stable axle with two (2) heavy duty roller bearings per axle
- 15° blade angle of attack
- Integrated weight tray adds downward pressure and increases soil penetration
- 17″ (L) x 17″ (W) x 1 3/8″ (D)
- Weight: 120 lbs
- SKU: IP4471_BK
The Impact Implements Pro Middle Buster is the ideal potato plow or breaking plow. It is useful for laying off rows, opening furrows, digging potatoes, pointing a ditch, digging trenches for water lines, and for general field prep. The subsoil point cuts sod and loosens compacted soil.
- Rigid drop shank
- Middle Buster: 16″ (W) x 9.75″ (H)
- Cutting Tine: 16″ (W) x 5.5″ (H)
- Cutting Edge: 3″ (L) x 1″ (W) x 3/8″ (D)
- Weight: 40lbs
- SKU: IP4490_BK
I am happy with the quality of the implements. They are easy to assemble and easy to change out. Hydralic lift system works nicely, easy to install. If you buy these you should have some basic mechanical and basuc automotive electrical knowledge. If you do you will breeze thru setup and install. I have only done minor testing. But everything works as advertised. I'll add more after I use them for a garden season.