3 Star Industries
CFMoto UForce 1000 Polycarbonate 1 Piece Rear Windshield Back Panel | 3 Star3 Star Industries
CFMoto UForce 1000 Polycarbonate 1 Piece Rear Windshield by 3 STAR INDUSTRIES
FREE GROUND SHIPPING TO LOWER 48 STATES
Handmade in USA
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty
Fits: CFMoto UForce 1000
You’ve got a windshield and hard top on your UForce, but you’re getting a lot of air and dust blowing into the cab. A back panel will help alleviate that problem. Our rear windshield is ready to install out of the box. We install the automotive trim and vents if you added the vent option. The vent option is a great accessory for days when you need more air flow into the cab. The 3 Star Industries rear windshield is an essential addition to your front windshield and hard top before hitting the trails.
Choose your vent and clamp options
Our rear windshield provides protection from blow back into the cab as well as allow maximum rear visibility. In addition to great visibility, we added an upper extension at the top of the rear panel to close the gap between the rear windshield and your hard top. This extension limits the air flow between the windshield and hard top.
• ¼” Polycarbonate-The rear windshield is made of ¼” Lexan polycarbonate. Lexan is the original brand of polycarb and offers incredible impact strength. When choosing a windshield always select ¼” thickness. ¼” polycarbonate will not bow at high speeds or when hauling as compared to 3/16”.
• QUICK INSTALL STRAPS– The windshield mounts using our heavy-duty die-cut hook and loop straps. No tools are needed. Simply thread the straps through the slots in the rear windshield and your ready to install.
• VENTS - Add vents to your windshield for air flow when needed. The vents open and close by simply sliding the cover side-to-side.
• C CLAMPS - The windshield mounts into the inset roll bars using steel “C” clamps to ensure a secure fit.
Whichever options you choose, you’re buying a quality windshield manufactured in the USA by 3 Star Industries.
Upon receipt of your windshield and prior to removing the protective film from each side, please….
• Inspect for any damages, including scratches protruding through the protective film
• Ensure product satisfaction with mounting hardware.
• Confirm correct fitment
Once protective film is removed, the windshield is no longer returnable or refundable.
PLEASE NOTE - All features may not be presented in the accompanying pictures. Description takes precedence of pictures.
Please call or email for Alaska, Hawaii & International shipping quotes.
To Purchase - Add to Cart & Proceed to Checkout
We SHIP WORLDWIDE!
International Order, Questions or Prefer to Purchase by phone?
Call 4x4 UTV Accessories or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- FREE SHIPPING:
- LOWER 48 STATES